Western Australia Police is one of eight police jurisdictions in Australia and is responsible for policing the world's largest single police jurisdiction covering 2.5 million square kilometres with a structure comprising two regions, 14 districts and 158 police stations.
To enhance the quality of life and well-being of all people in Western Australia by contributing to making our State a safe and secure place.
WA Police outcomes:
- Lawful behaviour and community safety
- Offenders apprehended and dealt with in accordance with the law
- Lawful road-user behaviour
Contributing to Whole of Government Outcome:
To enhance the quality of life and well-being of all people throughout Western Australia by providing high quality, accessible services.
- Improved confidence and trust of the community
- People feeling safer at home and in the community
Our outcomes will be achieved through:
- Better frontline services to the community
- Highly visible police presence in the community
- The right people, in the right place, at the right time, doing the right things
- Innovation, leadership and business improvement